We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for The Gardens at Fair Oaks Assisted Living Facility. The Gardens at Fair Oaks Assisted Living Facility is family owned and operated. The Bainum family has earned a reputation for providing quality healthcare for seniors over the past 40 years. Our CNAs must be comfortable with direct patient contact and must be flexible and willing to perform all requested duties.
*Starting pay rate of $14.00 per hour. **$500.00 Sign-On bonus
CNA Minimum Qualifications:
•Graduate of a 120-hour CNA instruction course approved by the State of Virginia.
•Must hold a Virginia certification as a CNA or be eligible to obtain Virginia Certification within 120 days of employment. Must be comfortable with direct patient contact. Must be flexible and willing to perform all requested duties.
Applicants will be required to complete pre-employment drug testing and a criminal background check. The Gardens at Fair Oaks Assisted Living Facility is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace and user of E-verify. Whether you have experience as a CNA or are newly certified, we encourage you to apply now!
• Provides nursing assistance as assigned
• Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
• Performs other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS
• Current CPR and First Aid certifications a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
• Must be comfortable with direct patient contact
• Must be flexible and willing to perform all requested duties
• Assisted Living experience preferred
• At least one year of experience in an assisted living community preferred
•Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), Supplemental Insurance, Direct Deposit, Pet Insurance, Pre-Paid Legal Services
The Gardens At Fair Oaks, 4310, Forest Hill Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030, 703-278-1001 EOE